Thursday, April 9, 2009


MY hoomin bean stillz haz proby-lemz wiff hiz 'puter tingie. OK? So MY hoomin bean spendz lotz of timez workinz on hiz 'puter tingie and I dunt getz to spendz timez I wantz blogginz and seeinz da bloggies ob u kitty katz an woofie doggiez an hoomin beanz. OK?

We haz a wittle bunny wabbit in out housie da I bringz in. OK? MY hoomin bean aint happiez dat I bringz da bunny wabbit in da housie. OK? MY hoomin beanz tellz boutz ME an da  bunny wabbit on hiz bloggie tingie HEREZ. OK?

4 comments:

j said...

Your post made me laugh Alex. I wish you could catch the baby bunny again and gently take it outside. That won't happen though I don't guess. But you must be one fast kitty to have caught the bunny in the first place!

jody said...

u r sooooooo cute in that pic alex!

Enemy of the Republic said...

Hey Alex, Artemis found another mouse, a big one--all black, but he is outsmarting her and she can't catch him. Any advice?

San said...

Looks like that silly human of yours would be HAPPY to have the Easter bunny around. Just no figuring some people I guess.

I read your previous post. I came over from my dashboard, since it said something about a mailing list of physicians. I thought you were going to make fun of those goofballs peddling their mailing lists. At my gallery I get so many of those spams. But do you mean they actually were able to post to your blog and you had to change your address? What a hassle.