Monday, October 19, 2009

I Goez to Seez MY Kitty Kat Dok-tor OK?

Lass Fry-day I goez to seez Caryl, MY kitty kat dok-tor. I dunt wantz to, but MY silly hoomin bean he pickz me upz likez we gonna cuddlez & den he stuffz--Yeth! STUFFZ--ME intoz my kitty kat carrier & dwivez ME to da kitty kat hozpitzal. (Der be woofie doggies & a bidrie too atz dat hozpitzal).  OK?

Doktor Caryl sayz dat I haz dat I haz "alergic dermatitis" whatz-eber dat iz. U member winz all dem hairz comez outz ob my tummy? I writz boutz it here.  Dat is da samez ting dat I haz nowz, butz de hairz comez outz ob my buttz & tail & notz my tummy. OK?

So Doktor Caryl she gibz me TWO shotz. I dunt likz dat. OK? Butz Doktor Caryl she sayz dat wiff 1 of den shitz I dunt haz to takez pillz eber day bi morez! Aint dat nice? I weally liz dat! OK?

Whenz we getz homez I goez to my new nappin place dat I findz. Did I tell u allz bout dis nappin place? It be bery cozy & da ting in da floorz dat haz warmz airz comin outz ob it iz besidez MY new nappin place dat I findz! So I be bery cozy & warmz whenz I naps dere. OK?

Canz U seez me inz MY cozy nappin place:


OK?

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Sorry you had to get shotted, Alex. Harley has missing furs all down the backs of both thighs because he has EGC, which is sort of like an allergy response. Harley also gets big scabby things on his skin.

I hope your skin feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

alexiconakittykatslifewithhishooman.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading alexiconakittykatslifewithhishooman.blogspot.com every day.
cash advance ontario
loans